Friday, March 6, 2009

Break into Becoming a Freelance Editor

You have heard about them. In fact, there are probably more of them than there are of us. What am I talking about - freelance editors. If you are like me, you have scrolled through endless lists of freelance editing jobs, only to find that most companies want 3 years of this and 5 years of that before they hire you? Don't be discouraged. The perfect editing job may be only a click away! Here's why:

I recently got an editing job with a great company. Keep in mind, I have NO prior experience, except that of a freelance writer. How did I do it? I just answered their ad, was given an editing test and they hired me. They don't pay much, but for those who want to gain experience, this may lead into something more lucrative further down the line. Interested? Here is the link to apply:

http://www.newyorkjobs.com/jobdetails.cfm?jid=696850

Good Luck and Let Us Know How You Did!

No comments: