Sunday, March 22, 2009

Demand Studios: Are They for You?

If any of you have written material for Demand Studios, then you probably know that with a little bit of work, you can actually make some decent money with them. In fact, yesterday, I was scrolling around the site, and found that some of the top earners are making over $30,000 per year (I am guessing per year, but it did not specify). If you think about it, that's a decent amount of money for part-time work. And, you get to stay at home and work in your pajamas!

I have written about 20 articles for Demand Studios in the past and find that they are easy to work with, they pay on time and their writer's guidelines are fairly simple to understand. For "How To's", you only have to write about 300 - 400 words and you'll get paid $15.00. That, my friends, is a cake-walk, if you think about it.

So, in light of this epiphany of sorts, I have decided I am going to "step it up" with Demand Studios this week, and going to see how much I can earn if I devote the entire week to it. I am going to get up at a normal time (like I am really going to work), and take regular breaks. And, I am going to try to put in 8 hour days for most of the week. I will let you know how it goes as the week progresses, in fact, I have already claimed some articles. They pay $5 for a fact sheet, $15 for "How To's", and other similar types of articles, and they also just started doing rev share. Check it out and let me know how you liked it:

Demand Studios

1 comment:

Ian said...

Interesting. First time I've heard of them.